If you are a woman reading this or live in a home of woman, you know the pain of cleaning sticky hairspray from your bathroom floor. When using hairspray, it is impossible to avoid over spray and a majority ends up on the floors of the bathroom. With the use of this simple cleaning solution, you’ll quickly be able to remove the sticky hairspray from your bathroom floors.
Remove Hairspray from the Bathroom Floor
What You Need:
- Warm Water
What To Do:
- Mix one tablespoon of borax in a pint of warm water.
- Use a toothbrush to apply the solution to the grout of your tile floor. Rub the mixture in circular motions until grout comes clean.
- With a sponge, apply the solution to tile in a box pattern. Continue until the tile is removed of the residue.
- Continue this pattern until the residue is removed from the entire surface area.
- Wipe the area clean using a damp cloth to clean the borax solution.
- Allow the area to air-dry or dry with a clean towel.
Be In the Know: What’s Your Tile Style? A Tile Buying Guide
Need Professional Help?
Find that the job is too big for you or simply don’t have the time to clean the ceramic tile in your home? That’s where AmeriClean can help. Our experienced technicians will use our 11 Step Cleaning Process to remove dirt, grime, and pesky hairspray from your ceramic tile.
Call our offices at 219-942-8100 to schedule your appointment today!
Learn More: How Often Should I Reseal My Grout?
About AmeriClean, Inc.
AmeriClean, Inc was established in 1986 by Bob Eriks in a small warehouse as a provider of Fire Damage Restoration for Northwest Indiana. Fast forward to today and AmeriClean’s services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Area Rug, Ceramic Tile Cleaning; as well as: Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation. With 30 years of experience, AmeriClean, Inc. is now a leading name in water, fire and restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. For more information, visit our website or call 800.654.9101.