Tile and Grout Cleaning
You could spend the better part of the day scrubbing your tile and grout trying to restore its natural color, but why would you when AmeriClean can do it for you?Just like you trust your carpets and air ducts to the professionals, it should be the same for your tile and grout. AmeriClean’s technicians use our powerful hot water cleaning process and special tools to remove the dirt and grime from the tile and grout.
Now that your tile and grout have been professionally cleaned, help keep them looking like new longer by having our technicians seal the grout. Our grout sealer penetrates into the pores of the grout lines and keeps dirt and spills from soaking in. Having your grout professionally sealed also can make it easier to cleanup spills and can increase the effectiveness of future cleanings.
Caring For Your Ceramic Tile and Grout
Keep your tile and grout looking like new by following these basic maintenance tips:
- Sweep your floors on a regular basis. A vacuum with a hard surface setting is a quick and easy way to remove the dirt and debris.
- Use a doormat to keep dirt from entering your home
- Use a damp mop to clean your floors. For heavily soiled areas spot clean the floor with a sponge or clean cloth using a mild detergent
- Always test a cleaning product in an inconspicuous area before using it
- NEVER use steel wool or scouring powders to clean the tile
- Always cleanup spills as soon as they occur
Commercial Water Damage
A pipe break on the third floor affected floors 1 through 3 and approximately 40,000 square feet of classrooms, administrative offices, and one of the building’s main elevators.
Commercial Mold Remediation
A faulty building material caused water damage to exterior walls at a local hotel. The exterior walls were covered with vinyl wallpaper so as time went on and the problem went unnoticed, mold began to grow underneath the wallpaper.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
Structure & Content Cleaning and Deodorization in the athletic wing of a local high school.