Dryer Vent Cleaning
Having your dryer vent cleaned on a regular basis is more than just a good idea; it’s a way to keep your family safe. A clogged dryer vent does not allow your dryer to properly discharge air outside of your home and can cause heat to build up within your dryer vent. This excessive heat buildup combined with lint can cause your dryer vent to catch on fire.
How to Know Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Your clothes are still damp at the end of the drying cycle
- Your dryer vent discharge cover does not open when the dryer is on
- Your clothes are warmer than normal at the end of the drying cycle
In addition to reducing a potential fire hazard, having your dryer vent cleaned professionally by AmeriClean will also:
- Increase the efficiency of your dryer. Adequate air flow is essential for proper dryer operation
- By allowing your dryer to operate properly you can extend the life of the dryer
- Proper air flow means that your clothes will dry faster and reduce your utility costs
Dryer Vent Products
In addition to our dryer vent cleaning services, we also offer a variety of high quality dryer vent accessories to help keep your dryer venting properly. Any of these products can be installed at the time of your dryer vent cleaning or can be purchased separately and installed by our trained technicians.
AmeriClean’s dryer vent accessories include:
- Transition line replacement
- Replacement wall vents
- Critter guards
Commercial Water Damage
A pipe break on the third floor affected floors 1 through 3 and approximately 40,000 square feet of classrooms, administrative offices, and one of the building’s main elevators.
Commercial Mold Remediation
A faulty building material caused water damage to exterior walls at a local hotel. The exterior walls were covered with vinyl wallpaper so as time went on and the problem went unnoticed, mold began to grow underneath the wallpaper.
Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup
Structure & Content Cleaning and Deodorization in the athletic wing of a local high school.