Eight hours a day, forty hours a week; the minimum amount of time we are at work. It begins to feel like our home away from home and no one wants to go to a dirty second home each day. Commercial properties can be difficult to maintain but with our commercial maintenance plans and these helpful tips, you’ll have a clean office in no time.
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Signs Air Ducts Need to be Cleaned
- Contaminated with an accumulation of particulate
- Releasing visible dirt or debris
- Contaminated with post-construction debris
Our experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect your commercial air duct system to ensure the appropriate cleaning methods to properly rid the system of contaminants, dust, and debris.
Employees Out Sick
While the build-up of contaminants in the HVAC system isn’t directly correlated with unhealthy air, it can cause problems for those suffering from respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies. A commercial building provides the ideal circumstances for significant air pollution sources and the overall indoor air quality is dependent on the buildings maintenance supervisor to control the health of the HVAC system. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), this has increased the incidence of reported health problems.
Commercial air duct cleaning is important part of a Northwest Indiana commercial buildings yearly maintenance plan. AmeriClean is proud to provide commercial air duct cleaning to the following:
- School Corporations (K-12)
- Multi-Unit Housing Complexes
- Government Agencies
- Medical Facilities
- Call Centers
AmeriClean realizes that employee and occupant safety are a top concern for all business owners and property managers. By incorporating routine Air Duct Cleaning into your facility maintenance plan, you can be assured your facility will continually have good Indoor Air Quality.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Signs Your Carpets Need Cleaned
- Stains. Visible traffic patterns, spills and stains, or filtration lines
- Odors. If there is any type of smell coming from the carpet or when the carpet gets wet, you notice the smell changes.
- Time. If it has been over a year since your last cleaning
Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
With our commercial customers in mind, we created this program to suit the needs of your office and your budget. The flexibility of the commercial carpet cleaning maintenance program, guarantees a fit for any and all commercial facilities- large or small. The following are just a few of the many benefits of a commercial maintenance program.
- Take a big “To-Do” off your list. By choosing the right time frame for your facility, AmeriClean will know exactly when you need us to do the cleaning and we’ll take it from there. We’ll call to remind you before each appointment to make sure the date and time still work best for your busy schedule and that’s it!
- Flexibility in our schedule. As a preferred client of our commercial maintenance program, you will receive priority scheduling, which means appointments during business hours and after hours.
- Save you money! If we are in your facility more frequently, your carpets will be cleaner than if we clean them annually. This means it will take us less time to clean your facility, which lowers labor cost and reduces overall cleaning time.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
Signs Your Upholstery Needs Cleaned
- Stains. Accumulation of noticeable stains that are resistant to DIY cleaning methods
- Odor. Upholstered furniture tends to trap odors in the cushions. Applying a professional grade deodorizer can help with lingering odors
- Appearance. When you first purchase furniture a protector has already been applied to the upholstery, overtime this wears off and is a sign the protector needs to be reapplied
About AmeriClean, Inc.
AmeriClean, Inc was established in 1986 by Bob Eriks in a small warehouse as a provider of Fire Damage Restoration for Northwest Indiana. Fast forward to today and AmeriClean’s services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Area Rug, Ceramic Tile Cleaning; as well as: Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation. With 30 years of experience, AmeriClean, Inc. is now a leading name in water, fire and restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. For more information, visit our website or call 800.654.9101.