Day 2 of our Spring Cleaning Series and we are bringing our efforts to deep clean the bathroom. So much occurs in here each day and keeping up with cleaning of this room can be difficult. We’ve gathered tips and tricks to create a bathroom deep clean list that has your bathroom covered from top to bottom.
Don’t forget to tag us using #AmeriCleanTips if you use any of these Spring Cleaning Tips in your home. Each tag enters you to win a FREE DRYER VENT CLEANING!
Roll up those sleeves and let’s get to it!
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Clean rags
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Baking Soda
- Brush with Wire Bristles
- Rubber Gloves
- Clean bucket
- Glass Cleaner
Bathtub / Shower
- Begin by making a half-and-half ratio of dawn dish soap and vinegar mix, warm water and your spray bottle
- Generously spray bathtub and shower with the mixture
- Let soak for 1-2 hours. Once we have tackled the rest of the bathroom, we will rinse the solution off
- Now that we have completed the rest of our bathroom to-do list, run shower with warm water. If you have a removable shower head, use it to rinse the top of your shower walls. If you don’t have one just use a cup to rinse the areas the shower head won’t reach.
- Pour a cup of vinegar and generous sprinkle of baking soda into the toilet and leave it to sit as you clean the rest of the bathroom
- In the meantime, use your all-purpose cleaner to scrub the top, sides, and seat of the toilet
- After you rinse out the shower, come back to this final step and scrub the mixture out of the toilet and then simply flush it gone and you are left with a sparkling clean toilet. *This an easy addition to your routine cleaning- put the mixture in overnight and let it sit. In the morning flush the toilet for a quick and effective clean.
Vanity- sink, countertops, mirror
- Using your all-purpose cleaner and a rag, deep clean all surfaces of your vanity: sink, faucet, countertop, mirror, and front of vanity.
- With the glass cleaner and a clean rag, clean your mirror
- This is a great time to clean your vanity drawers and any organizers you have inside the drawers
- Vacuum floors first to remove and dirt, hair or dust that has accumulated- don’t forget your baseboards!
- See our How to Keep Your Floors Sparkling blog post for a detailed process to clean your ceramic tile floors
- Need a more thorough cleaning of your ceramic floors? Call AmeriClean for a free estimate and to schedule an appointment.
About AmeriClean, Inc.
AmeriClean, Inc was established in 1986 by Bob Eriks in a small warehouse as a provider of Fire Damage Restoration for Northwest Indiana. Fast forward to today and AmeriClean’s services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Area Rug, Ceramic Tile Cleaning; as well as: Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation. With 30 years of experience, AmeriClean, Inc. is now a leading name in water, fire and restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. For more information, visit our website or call 800.654.9101.