The first question we have to answer on the topic of a mitigation focused contractor is what is the definition of mitigation in this context? Mitigation is the action of reducing the severity, seriousness of something unpleasant. In the terms of our services, we are referring to water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation.
Mitigation Focused Contractor
The primary goal of a mitigation focused contractor is to save as many items and materials as possible on a restoration or remediation project. Focusing on mitigation first instead of reconstruction / replacement, allows AmeriClean to be able to complete projects in Northwest Indiana faster and reduce total claim costs. We are able to return properties to pre-loss conditions and reduce project costs through our Faster Restorer mentality.
How does this help our customers?
1. Mitigation vs. Reconstruction
- The project is completed faster
- AmeriClean is able to reduce unnecessary disruption to your daily routines.
- Careful removal of any items that are salvageable with a higher number of memories saved
2. Reduces Overall Claim Cost
- Saving materials and/or items costs less than replacement
- Requires less of your adjusters time- decreasing loss adjustment costs
- We are able to get homeowners back in their homes sooner and reduce Additional Living Expenses (ALE).
About AmeriClean, Inc.
AmeriClean, Inc was established in 1986 by Bob Eriks in a small warehouse as a provider of Fire Damage Restoration for Northwest Indiana. Fast forward to today and AmeriClean’s services include Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Area Rug, Ceramic Tile Cleaning; as well as: Water Damage Restoration,Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation. With 30 years of experience, AmeriClean, Inc. is now a leading name in water, fire and restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. For more information, visit our website or call 800.654.9101.