Thank you for trusting us with your hard surface cleaning project. When we’re
finished, your home will be clean, fresh, and beautiful – guaranteed. Here are some
suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Please remove all furniture and other items or maeterials from the areas where the
cleaning will take place.
2. Vacuum, dust mop or sweep floors, run soft tipped vaccum tool along baseboards
before we arrive.
3. For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in safe, quiet place where
our cleaning won’t disturb them.
4. Remove any rugs, doormats, floor runners, etc. Shake out floor coverings before
returning to the cleaned area.
5. Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the
floor. Draw blinds to create well-lit working environment.
6. Call attention to any spots or stains, which may require special techniques to your
7. For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you!
After Care Information:
1. Use only professional cleaning and sealing products on your floors
2. Vacuum regularly. Adjust vacuum to lowest level.
3. Clean regularly with a damp mop. Use a dry non-treated dust mop. It is the
unseen dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces.
4. Keep off wet surfaces until dry, wet floors may be slippery.
5. Reduce furniture scratches by placing felt tabs on the feet of furniture