Thank you for trusting us with your carpet cleaning project. When we’re finished,
your home will be sparkling clean, fresh, and beautiful – guaranteed. Here are some
suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Please advise your technician about any special requirements to follow when
moving your furniture; weak lefts, loose tops, etc.
2. Please vacuum your carpeting before we arrive.
3. Please pin up any full length draperies so that they are atleast 6 inches off the floor.
4. Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the
5. Remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved
from its regular location.
6. Please let your technician know upon arrival if you would like any additional
services during our appointment. These include, upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile
and grout, area rug, carpet protector or pet odor treatment.
7. China cabints, large televisions, grandfather clocks, antique and fragile furniture
cannot be moved.
8. Please inform your technician of any spots or stains that may require additional
9. For your pet’s peace of mind, and ours, please put them in safe, quiet place where
our cleaning won’t disturb them.
10. A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet
odors. However due to depth of contamination, 100% success amy not be attainable.
11. For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
12. Mot importantly if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better
one for you, please let us know.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you!
After Care Information:
1. Please leave your plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture fore 24 hours after
cleaning. If it is physically dicult for you remove the tabs, please call us and we will
2. For your children’s an pet’s safety please do not let them crawl or lay on the
carpets until they are completely dry.
3. Some deep-set oily and protein stains will be removed durning cleaning, but
over a period of tiem they may “resurface” from the pad. If this happens, just give us
a call and we’ll attempt to remove these stains again at absolutely no cost to you