Thank you for trusting us with your air duct cleaning project. When we’re finished,
your home’s air duct system will be clean, fresh, and free of dust – guaranteed.
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Clear a wide path from the closest exteriror door to the HVAC system
2. Remove all obstacles from 6’ around the entire HVAC system.
3. For your pet’s peace of mind, and ours, please put them in safe, quiet place where
our cleaning won’t disturb them.
4. Move anything obstructing your access to the return and supply vents in each room.
5. Purchase a new filter and we’ll be glad to replace it for you once your system has
been cleaned at no additional cost. (electronic filters exempt)
6. If you also scheduled a dryer vent cleaning; please disconnect the dryer from it’s
energy source and slide the unit out providing as much access as possible to the vent
7. If outside temperatures are below 40 degrees; it’s probably in your best interest to
stay in an interior portion of the house with a sweatshirt or light jacket on.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you!
After Care Information:
1. It’s entirely normal to get a burn-off odor once the system is restarted after the
2. Additionally, you may smell a disinfectant type odor. This will quickly dissipate
once the system has run for a few minutes.
3. We do our best to return all vents to their pre-cleaning set position. However, it
would be in your best interest to check them yourself to ensure they are set where
it’s most comfortable