With wood floors or ceramic tiles showing up more and more in modern homes, area rugs are being purchased to fill the space with a decorative accent to keep feet warm and surfaces cushioned. It’s probably safe to say that you searched and searched for the perfect rug and saved up a couple pennies to purchase your perfect rug! When spending money on anything for your home, it is important to implement a maintenance schedule and that includes annual professional cleaning services. We have 10 reasons why you should choose AmeriClean area rug cleaning to protect your investment and keep your home looking clean!
Why You Should Choose AmeriClean Area Rug Cleaning
AmeriClean’s area rug cleaning system uses a combination of world techniques and cutting edge cleaning methods to thoroughly remove dirt and debris from your rug. Our process’s gentle approach protects the rugs fiber’s and ensures it continues to look like new.
Our In-Shop 10 Step Area Rug Cleaning Process:
- Before any cleaning takes place our rug cleaning technicians complete a thorough inspection to determine fiber type, condition of the rug, and cleanability.
- Dry soil is removed from your rug’s fibers through a variety of methods
- Pre-treat any areas that require special attention prior to the cleaning process
- Determine the most appropriate cleaning method based on the findings of our inspection
- Hand clean the fringe
- Apply specialty treatments when requested
- Groom the rugs’ fibers for a uniform appearance
- The rug is either hung to dry or dried lying flat
- Perform a final inspection. If necessary, the rug will be re-cleaned until we reach our desired results
- Wrap the rug and store for pick-up or delivery
Area Rug Services Include:
- Air Dusting
- Complete Rug Washing
- Pet Urine Treatment
- Fiber Protector
- Anti-Moth Treatment
- Pick-Up and Delivery Service