AmeriClean is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist in all aspects of AmeriClean’s marketing efforts with a primary goal of increasing our presence on Social Media. The Marketing Coordinator works with Sales Reps and Management to promote our brand within the community and online.The coordinator will represent AmeriClean on media platforms such as blog posts, social media and email marketing. You will interact with our customers and drive revenue through growing our online community.
This position is a part time position that will require 10-15 hours per week. When and where the hours are worked is flexible.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A passion for Social Media and Online Marketing
- Must be a self-starter who is charismatic, creative, and an all-around fun person
- Ability to develop blog posts promoting our services
- Ability to develop, promote, and analyze the effectiveness of online promotions
- Proficient in Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Email Marketing, WordPress, etc.
- Ability to write content that is consistent and reflective of AmeriClean’s brand and is SEO enhanced
- Respond to customer posts and interactions in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly develop a working knowledge of core services and how to communicate their benefits
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1986, AmeriClean has provided Northwest Indiana residents with high quality cleaning and restoration services. We take great pride in helping people get their home or business back in order after fire, water, or mold damage emergencies. In addition to our restoration services, we also offer residential/commercial carpet, upholstery, tile and air duct cleaning services. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business and are looking for highly motivated people to help grow the business.