We are Hiring! AmeriClean has an immediate opening for an Air Duct Cleaning Technician.
Air Duct Cleaning Technicians are responsible for providing residential and commercial air duct and dryer vent cleaning services. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who know how to provide outstanding service, build lasting relationships with our customers, and have a strong desire for continuous improvement.
Air Duct Cleaning Technician responsibilities include:
– Become an expert in residential, commercial, and industrial air duct and dryer vent cleaning services
– Create customer cheerleaders by providing outstanding service
– Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
– Must be an organized person with a positive attitude and a strong desire for continuous improvement
– Ability to clearly communicate the air duct or dryer vent cleaning process
– Ability to cross sell other AmeriClean services
– Maintain company owned equipment and vehicles according to company standards
– Assist other service lines during times of peak demand
– Ability to troubleshoot
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Previous experience with air duct cleaning or HVAC systems is preferred but not required
– Have a clean driving and criminal record
– Must be able to meet minimum DOT requirements
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds
– Paid Vacation
– Holiday Pay
– Health and Life Insurance Plans
– Dental Plans
Since 1986, AmeriClean has provided Northwest Indiana residents with high quality cleaning and restoration services. We take great pride in helping people get their home or business back in order after fire, water, or mold damage emergencies. In addition to our restoration services, we also offer residential/commercial carpet, upholstery, tile and air duct cleaning services. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business and are looking for highly motivated people to help grow the business.