Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning in Northwest Indiana
The need to regularly clean commercial and multi-unit dryer vent systems is even greater due to the high frequency of use and the larger volume of clothes being dried on a more frequent basis. In fact, according to the United States Fire Administration, commercial dryer vents are 78% more likely to be involved in a fire that causes injuries than their residential counterparts.
When lint in a commercial dryer vent system is allowed to build up, it greatly increases the risk of dryer vent fires and can cause a serious interruption to your facility. Fortunately, most dryer vent fires can be avoided by incorporating a dryer vent cleaning plan into your existing property maintenance schedule. Our technicians will complete a thorough inspection of the dryer vent system, clean the system from the connection to the exterior termination point, and make recommendations for future cleaning intervals.
How to Know Your Commercial Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Your clothes are still damp at the end of the drying cycle
- Your dryer vent discharge cover does not open when the dryer is on
- Your clothes are warmer than normal at the end of the drying cycle
Benefits of Having Your Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaned
- Increase the efficiency of your dryer. Adequate air flow is essential for proper dryer operation
- By allowing your dryer to operate properly you can extend the life of the dryer
- Proper air flow means that your clothes will dry faster and reduce your utility costs
Why Choose AmeriClean
AmeriClean has successfully cleaned dryer vent systems in:
- Multi-Unit residential
- High Rise Multi-tenant
- Laundry Facilities
- Commercial Apparel Cleaners
Call 219.942.8100 today to help your commercial clothes dryer run more efficiently and reduce the risk of a dryer vent fire.