Thank you for trusting us with your carpet cleaning project. When we’re finished, your home will be sparkling clean, fresh and beautiful – guaranteed! Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Please advise your technician about any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture.
2. Remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location.
3. Please vacuum your carpeting before we arrive.
4. Please inform your technician of any spots or stains that may require additional cleaning techniques.
5. A special note about odors: we do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable.
6. China cabinets, large television stands, grandfather clocks, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved.
7. For your pet’s peace of mind, please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
8. For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
9. Let your technician know if you would like any additional services during your appointment. These include upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet protector or pet odor treatment.
10. Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for your, please let us know!
We’ve Been Restoring Homes For Over 30 Years
Since 1986, AmeriClean has helped thousands of property owners in Northwest Indiana restore their buildings and belongings that have been affected by fire, water or mold. Our team is ready 24/7 to respond to your call for help and get your home or office back to normal faster!