Thank you for trusting us with your air duct cleaning project. When we’re finished, your home will be sparkling clean, fresh and beautiful – guaranteed! Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
1. Clear a wide path from the closest exterior door to the HVAC system.
2. Remove all obstacles from 6′ around the entire HVAC system
3. For your pet’s peace of mind, please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
4. Move anything obstructing your access to the return and supply vents in each room.
5. If you would like, purchase a new filter and we’ll be glad to replace it for you once your system has been cleaned at no additional cost.
6. If you also scheduled a dryer vent cleaning, please disconnect the dryer from it’s energy source and slide the unit out providing as much access as possible to the vent itself. If you are unable to move the dryer, our technician will take care of doing so.
7. If outside temperatures are below 40 degrees, it’s probably in your best interest to stay in an interior portion of the house as the furnace will be off during the duration of the appointment.
We’ve Been Restoring Homes For Over 30 Years
Since 1986, AmeriClean has helped thousands of property owners in Northwest Indiana restore their buildings and belongings that have been affected by fire, water or mold. Our team is ready 24/7 to respond to your call for help and get your home or office back to normal faster!