Tile and Grout Cleaning in Northwest Indiana
You could spend the better part of the day scrubbing your tile and grout trying to restore its natural color, but why would you when AmeriClean can do it for you?
Just like you trust your carpets and air ducts to the professionals, it should be the same for your tile and grout. AmeriClean’s technicians use our powerful hot water cleaning process and special tools to remove the dirt and grime from the tile and grout.
Why Choose AmeriClean
AmeriClean’s technicians use our 11 Step Cleaning Process to remove the dirt and grime from the tile and grout. As an additional service, they can also seal and protect your grout after the cleaning. This can help extend the life of the grout and helps maintain its appearance for longer than a normal cleaning.
AmeriClean’s 11-Step process for cleaning ceramic tile and grout utilizes our powerful hot water cleaning equipment used to maintain carpets and combines it with specialty hard surface cleaning tools and techniques. Unlike mopping floors, our process removes the dirt and grime that builds up deep inside the pores of the grout, leaving your tile and grout looking like new.
Now that your tile and grout have been professionally cleaned, help keep them looking like new longer by having our technicians seal the grout. Our grout sealer penetrates into the pores of the grout lines and keeps dirt and spills from soaking in. Having your grout professionally sealed also can make it easier to cleanup spills and can increase the effectiveness of future cleanings.
Caring For Your Ceramic Tile and Grout
Keep your tile and grout looking like new by following these basic maintenance tips:
- Sweep your floors on a regular basis. A vacuum with a hard surface setting is a quick and easy way to remove the dirt and debris.
- Use a doormat to keep dirt from entering your home
- Use a damp mop to clean your floors. For heavily soiled areas spot clean the floor with a sponge or clean cloth using a mild detergent
- Always test a cleaning product in an inconspicuous area before using it
- NEVER use steel wool or scouring powders to clean the tile
- Always cleanup spills as soon as they occur
Call us now at 219-942-8100 to learn more about our ceramic tile and grout cleaning services. AmeriClean serves Cedar Lake, Porter, Hobart, Winfield, Whiting, Kouts and surrounding cities in Northwest Indiana.