Dryer Vent Cleaning in Northwest Indiana
Having your dryer vent cleaned on a regular basis is more than just a good idea; it’s a way to keep your family safe. A clogged dryer vent does not allow your dryer to properly discharge air outside of your home and can cause heat to build up within your dryer vent. This excessive heat buildup combined with lint can cause your dryer vent to catch on fire.
How to Know Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Your clothes are still damp at the end of the drying cycle
- Your dryer vent discharge cover does not open when the dryer is on
- Your clothes are warmer than normal at the end of the drying cycle
In addition to reducing a potential fire hazard, having your dryer vent cleaned professionally by AmeriClean will also:
- Increase the efficiency of your dryer. Adequate air flow is essential for proper dryer operation
- By allowing your dryer to operate properly you can extend the life of the dryer
- Proper air flow means that your clothes will dry faster and reduce your utility costs
Keep Your Dryer Exhaust Safe and Efficient
With every load, your Lint Alert® checks the exhaust environment and gives you important information so you can help save energy and improve home safety. As lint gathers inside your dryer vent it decreases the airflow to the dryer which can place added strain on your dryer. If lint is continually allowed to buildup, it can also be the cause of home fires.
The Lint Alert® device closely monitors the exhaust airflow from your dryer and alerts you when the airflow decreases below required limits. As the lint increases over time, the LED indicators progressively illuminate to show how efficiently the dryer is exhausting. When all of the indicator lights are illuminated, an audible alarm goes off alerting you that it is time for your vent to be cleaned.
Dryer Vent Products
In addition to our dryer vent cleaning services, we also offer a variety of high quality dryer vent accessories to help keep your dryer venting properly. Any of these products can be installed at the time of your dryer vent cleaning or can be purchased separately and installed by our trained technicians.
AmeriClean’s dryer vent accessories include:
- Transition line replacement
- Replacement wall vents
- Critter guards
Why Choose AmeriClean
Our dryer vent cleaning process combined with the LintAlert® helps keep your dryer venting properly and helps reduce the risk of a home fire.